I have been very privileged, in the past couple of weeks, to meet an amazing variety of bloggers throughout this blogging community. I wish I had place enough to note every single person who has spoken with me because every single one has had exceptional ideas, beautiful blogs, and a unique perspective on life. I will leave my list to fifteen for now though. Thank you all so much for being part of this community! You all make it a more enjoyable place.
Some blogs to check out:
- Multiply this Hallelujah Song – A beautiful blog full of Boldness and bravery
- Journey Entries – The blog of a mother, daughter, friend, and woman of faith
- Cupcakes and Coconuts – The author is full of life, humor, and soul
- blabberwockying -The entries on this blog are refreshingly straightforward, and the author is gifted with weaving wonderful words together
- Soldiersride – This blog is written by a military chaplain.
- ZARA – The blog of a college student: spirited, fun, and full of life.
- Zenaida Wheels -An adventurous soul who tells stories of travel and exploration. A great place for me to practice my Spanish! (use the translator if you need it)
- A funny thing happened when I was learning myself – this blogger’s voice is fun and relatable
- Sincerely Hil -This blog is so lovely it just makes you want to spend time with the author. charming, and down to earth.
- The Horizon Chaser – A very enjoyable, smooth writing style, interesting thoughts.
- For His Glory – The blogger lives her passions in the moment, and gives glory to God through her giftings.
- Of life she writes -Approaching life with a certain romantic perspective.
- Sue’s Little Corner -Practical, Simple, and Lovely
- Let’s Talk About The L Word -A blog about love (as you all know, I can’t get enough of this subject)
- Ingrid on the Grid -Though she be but young, this blogger is exceptionally gifted in the arts, and very real about life.